Protect your Special Day with Wedding Insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wedding Insurance
What is Wedding Insurance?
Wedding insurance helps make things right when something goes wrong on your big day.
How Does Wedding Insurance Work?
For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of situations, such as:
• No dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
• Lost deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding or simply fails to show up.
• Lost rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
• Severe weather. If severe weather forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for certain non-recoverable expenses.
• Reimbursement is available if a necessary and unavoidable cancellation or postponement of the event occurs. Reimbursement is available for transportation, food, catering services, property and equipment rentals, hall and location rentals, and more.
• Ruined photos. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to retake new photos.
• Call to duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
• Damaged gifts. You can get repair or replacement costs if your wedding gifts are damaged.
• Sudden illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for certain non-recoverable expenses.
• Venue requires insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
• Liquor liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences(subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
• Additional expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute
replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost, up to 25 percent of the original contract price.
Why Do I Need It?
You've always dreamt of your perfect wedding, but no matter how careful you plan it, there are many things that could go wrong and could be out of your control.