Rental Property Insurance

Make sure your rental properties are covered, whether empty or not!

If you own rental property or vacant buildings, you need to consider Rental Property Insurance (also referred to as Landlord Insurance or a Dwelling policy).  Rental Property Insurance is different from a typical Homeowner’s Insurance policy. 

Rental Property Insurance is designed to protect your investment as a landlord by covering your investment property as well as your liability as a landlord. 

Your Rental Property Insurance can and should include:

  • The main structure and major appliance of the building in the event of a loss.
  • Protection for yourself if someone files a lawsuit against you for bodily injury or property damage at your property’s location. 
  • Above and beyond what your homeowner’s insurance would include. 

Be sure know the difference and discuss with a TROXELL agent the replacement cost vs. actual cash value.  Don’t get caught without Rental Property Insurance to cover your investments. 

Call a TROXELL insurance expert today!