Rental Property Insurance

Make sure your rental properties are covered, whether empty or not!

If you own rental property or vacant buildings, consider Rental Property Insurance (also referred to as Landlord Insurance or a Dwelling Policy). 

It is different from a typical homeowner’s policy. It protects your investment as a landlord by covering your rental units as well as your liability as a landlord. 

Your Rental Property Coverage can and should include:

  • The main structure and major appliance of the building in the event of a loss.
  • Protection for yourself if someone files a lawsuit against you for bodily injury or property damage at your property’s location. 
  • Above and beyond what your homeowner’s insurance would include. 

Know the difference and discuss with a TROXELL agent the replacement cost versus the actual cash value.

Don’t get caught without coverage. Prevent loss of rental income with insurance to cover your investments.

Call a TROXELL insurance expert today!